Berry Bread Pudding
Submitted by: Chef Rolando Sanares, Marriott Airport Hotel, Richmond
1 cup, Dried
- Cut bread into cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a mixer combine cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and mix well.
- Combine bread and cream mixture.
- In a small pot heat cranberry, blueberry, brandy and vanilla.
- Line a half insert hotel pan with parchment paper, place half of the bread mixture in a layer, add the berries and another layer of bread.
- Baked in the oven at 350°F for approx. 40-45 minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 12