Scallops With Lemon Cream Sauce
- 250 mL (1 cup) 33% Cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Butter
- 250 g (½ lb) fresh Scallops
- ½ Lemon, Zest and Juice
- 250 mL (1 cup) White Wine
- To taste, chopped Fresh Herbs
- To taste Rice and Vegetable Pilaf
- In a frying pan, melt butter and cook scallops until opaque. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add half of lemon zest to pan. Deglaze with wine. Reduce by half.
- Add cream and stir well. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 1 minute.
- Arrange pilaf in serving plates and place scallops on top.
- Garnish with remaining lemon zest and herbs. Spoon sauce on top.
SERVING SIZE: 2