- 250 mL (1 cup) Cream
- OR 250 mL (1 cup) Whipping Cream
- 125 mL (½ cup) Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Mayonnaise
- 18 Eggs
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 12 slices Salt
- To taste Pepper
- Boil some water. In a bowl, place sun-dried tomatoes and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soften.
- When sun-dried tomatoes are soft, drain well and sponge dry with paper towels; finely chop.
- In another bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold in sun-dried tomatoes, mayonnaise and pepper. Set aside.
- To make each omelette, in a bowl beat 3 eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan, melt a little butter and cook eggs until almost set. Fold in each side of omelette and slide onto toast on a serving plate.
- Top with a dollop of Sun-dried Tomato Cream. Repeat for remaining omelettes.
For more recipes, visit bcdairy.ca