BC Wine Month
April 1 - April 30
The BC Wine Institute welcomes the return of April #BCWineMonth with a series of wine tastings, educational seminars, promotions and events province-wide to celebrate the quality and diversity of BC wine. How to participate:
- Follow #BCWineMonth in April.
- Note various BC restaurant, retail and winery promotions with special consumer events throughout the province. Reach out to local restaurants who support #BuyLocal #EatDrinkLocal initiatives.
- Participate in a series of Chef Meets BC Grape events kicking off in April.
- Follow an educational storyline on WineBC.com Taste & Terroir blog written by wine, food and travel experts sharing the latest information on the BC wine industry, including tips and recommendations on wine and food pairings, wine touring and BC wine trends for 2019.
- Share BC wine experiences across social media @WineBCdotcom with hashtag #BCWineMonth