Pork Tenderloin With Mustard And Tarragon Sauce
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 675 g (1½ lb) tenderloin Pork
- 2 thinly sliced Shallots
- 60 mL (¼ cup) White Wine
- 125 mL (½ cup) Chicken Broth
- 250 mL (1 cup) Cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Grainy Mustard
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) chopped, fresh Tarragon
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large ovenproof frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork on all sides until golden.
- Remove from pan and set aside on a plate.
- In the same frying pan, cook shallots until golden.
- Deglaze pan with wine and reduce for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, cream and mustard; stir well.
- Return pork to pan. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place in oven and continue cooking for about 20 minutes, until cooked to desired doneness.
- At serving time, check seasoning and top with tarragon.
- Serve with green beans and thin French fries.
SERVING SIZE: 4