Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp oil 2 tsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 baby bok choys
- 2 red hot chili peppers, small
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cups cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cups Thai basil, chopped
- 1 lime, small, juiced
- Heat wok over high heat until hot.
- Add 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) oil, garlic and Bok Choy to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken with juices, chilli, fish sauce, sugar, black pepper and 2 Tbsp (30 mL) water. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add cilantro, basil and lime juice. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
SERVING SIZE: 4