Green Chili Chicken Lasagna
Recipe and photo courtesy of BC Chicken
- 1 whole cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 20 – 4-inch corn tortillas, halved
- 4 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 3– 14 fl oz cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup crumbled corn tortilla chips
- 2 thinly sliced radishes, for garnish
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for serving
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro, for serving
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Arrange halved corn tortillas to just cover the bottom of the dish. Add a layer of chicken, cheese and enchilada sauce. Repeat for two more layers being sure to end with a layer of tortillas topped with enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake lasagna for 35 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Top with crumbled tortilla chips and bake for 25 minutes more until chips are toasted and lasagna is heated through.
- Let the lasagna rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with sliced radishes, cilantro and sour cream.
SERVING SIZE: 10