For Salmon Seasoning
- 2-4 skinless salmon fillet
- 1 ½ teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
For the Sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons of savoury butter infused early harvest extra virgin olive oil (you can substitute this ingredient with just butter)
- 4 teaspoons of garlic, chopped & minced
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 lemon cut into 2 halves
- Preheat oven to medium heat broil and ensure the oven shelf is placed in the middle.
- Season your salmon with seasoned salt, paprika, and pepper. *For better flavour, we highly recommend seasoning your salmon the night before or early morning and let it marinate in the seasoning.
- Place a pan or skillet over medium-high heat and pour in the butter infused olive oil and wait for the oil to start sizzling.
- Once the oil begins to sizzle, add the chopped & minced garlic and sauté until golden.
- Add honey, water, soy sauce, and stir. Let the sauce cook for a minute or so and then squeeze all the juice from your lemon into the sauce.
- Place your seasoned salmon into the pot and let cook each side until they are golden.
- While the salmon is cooking, grease an oven plate. When salmon is cooked until golden, place them into the oven plate. Then pour a little bit of the sauce on top, and place the oven plate into the oven.
- Once the top half of the salmon is cooked to your liking, flip the salmon upside down and pour in a little bit more of the sauce on it and let it cook to your liking. Then remove from the oven.
- Place on a dinner plate and drizzle more of the sauce onto the salmon. If you’re a fan of the tangy and fresh lemon taste, use the other half of the lemon and squeeze a bit more lemon juice onto it.
For more recipes, visit www.directfood.store.