- 1 sheet (225g) Puff Pastry, thawed (keep cold)
- 2 tbsp (15g) All-purpose unbleached flour
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Roasted garlic, cooled and mashed into a paste (optional)
- 6 slices (75g) Prosciutto or Serrano ham- thin slices
- 1 cup (70g) Asiago cheese, grated
- ¾ cup (110g) Frozen BC Blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tsp (10ml) Fresh rosemary, finely chopped (or substitute for 1 tsp. dry)
- Once the roasted garlic is prepared, pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C with oven rack positioned in the centre. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Dust 2 tbsp of flour on a clean surface, roll out cold puff pastry, turning over to coat in flour, into a 14” x 14” sheet.
- Spread the roasted garlic evenly on the cold puff pastry, arrange a single layer of Prosciutto slices, sprinkle evenly with grated cheese, blueberries, rosemary and lemon zest.
- Roll the pastry up into a cylinder and cut into twelve 1” discs.
- Carefully transfer each disc to the lined sheet pan, lay them on their sides and gently press down to flatten.
- Bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
For more recipes, visit bcblueberry.com and follow @bcblueberries on social.