- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry BC white wine (Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio)
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 cups quartered local strawberries
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1 cup chilled lemon-flavoured sparkling water
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large glass pitcher, combine wine, orange liqueur and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add strawberries and juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Fill each glass with ice cubes; pour sangria over top.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- TIP: To make fruit ice cubes, place 1 small strawberry (cut in half if large), into each ice cube compartment; fill with water or juice. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
SERVING SIZE: 6