- 6 ripe BC strawberries, leaves removed and sliced
- A few sprigs of fresh BC greenhouse basil leaves
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Drizzle of BC honey
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- Club soda
- In a small container, muddle 5 of the sliced strawberries with the basil.
- Add the lemon juice and the honey.
- Stir in the vodka and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour your mixture into the glass. You can strain this liquid if you prefer. Top it off with club soda.
- Garnish with a basil and a BC strawberry.
SERVING SIZE: 1