- 1 cup peeled and coarsely grated BCfresh Red Beets
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate curls
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl, using an electric mixer, until smooth. Add cream and sugar then continue to beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine beets, ice cream, milk and vanilla in a blender. Whirl until smooth.
- To serve, divide milkshake between glasses then spoon or pipe cream cheese-mixture over top.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
For more recipes, visit www.bcfresh.ca