Baby Blues Mini Beef Sirloin Burgers
Submitted by: Recipe & photo courtesy of Canada Beef & BC Cattlemen's Association
With these yummy burgers, it’s what’s inside that counts – the bit of a bite from blue cheese paired with savoury sirloin and just a touch of tarragon. Yum!
- 1 lb lean ground beef sirloin
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Combine beef, egg, garlic, cheese, bread crumbs, onion, Worcestershire sauce and tarragon in bowl.
- Divide meat into 12 portions. Form into 3-inch (8 cm) patties. Make a thumb-print depression in centre of each patty (to prevent rounding while they grill). Make Ahead: Refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 day.
- Grill over medium heat on preheated, oiled grill for 4 minutes per side or until digital instant read thermometer inserted sideways into centre of each patty reads 160°F (71°C).
For more delicious beef recipes and to join the Make It Beef Club, please visit Make it Beef