- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 sweet bell peppers, seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 greenhouse tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 6 flour tortillas
- Salsa and sour cream
- Whisk together lime juice, crushed garlic, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, 1 Tbsp. of canola oil, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper flakes, cumin and coriander. Marinate steak in mixture for 12-24 hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high and preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Remove marinated meat and pat dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook steak for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove from heat and rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat remaining canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and cook for 8 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and cook for one minute. Remove from heat and season with salt.
- Thinly slice the steak and divide among the tortillas. Top with pepper mixture, chopped tomatoes and remaining chopped cilantro. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
For more recipes, visit www.bctree.com