- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) fresh ground pepper
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (150 g) BC blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (150 g) watermelon, diced
- 1 cup (125 g) cucumber, seeds removed and sliced
- ½ cup (75 g) feta cheese, diced or crumbled
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) fresh mint, finely chopped
- In a large bowl whisk together the oil, lime juice, pepper and salt.
- Add the salad ingredients to the vinaigrette, toss and serve chilled.
For more recipes, visit www.bcblueberry.com