Carrots With Hazelnut Cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 500 mL (2 cups), thinly sliced on the diagonal and blanched, Carrots
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Honey
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Thyme
- 60 mL (¼ cup) toasted and chopped Hazelnuts
- 250 mL (1 cup) 18% or 33% Cream
- To taste Salt
- To taste, freshly ground Cracked Black Pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and cook carrots until tender.
- Add honey and thyme; stir to coat carrots.
- Add hazelnuts and cream. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue cooking 3 minutes. Serve as a side dish.
SERVING SIZE: 6