Celeriac Mash made with coconut milk, paired with wild mushrooms!
- 2 medium sized Roots Celery
- 1 cup, unsweetened Coconut milk
- 1 clove (celeriac mash) + 1 clove, chopped (mushrooms) Garlic
- To taste Salt
- 2 cups, Chanterelle, Shiitake, and Cremini Mushrooms
- 5, chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp, chopped Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp, chopped fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp, chopped fresh Sage
- 1 tbsp, chopped fresh Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp, chopped fresh Lemon Juice
- Peel and dice celery root in small cubes. Combine celery root, garlic clove and coconut milk in a saucepan. Bring it to boil and reduce the heat.
- Simmer until the celery root is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer celery root and liquid to blender, make smooth purée. Season with salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the mushrooms and let them cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes until they start caramelizing.
- Now add olives, herbs, capers, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and mix them well and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Take saucepan off the heat and drizzle lemon juice on top. Serve with celeriac mash