- 250 mL (1 cup), 18% or 33% Cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 1 minced Shallot
- 100 g (2½ ounces) crumbled Ermite Blue Lettuce (Greenhouse)
- Juice of 2 Asparagus
- 1 bag, Mesclun Blackberries
- 1 bunch blanched Raspberries
- To taste Blueberries
- To taste Salt
- To tatse Cracked Black Pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and add shallot. Cook until soft and add cream. Reduce by half then remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir until melted. Add lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange mesclun on salad plates; top with asparagus and berries.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve hot or cold.
For more recipes, visit bcdairy.ca