Creamy Shallot And Sage Sauce
- 250 mL (1 cup), 33% Whipping Cream
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Butter
- 4 thinly sliced Shallots
- 60 mL (¼ cup) White Wine
- 125 mL (½ cup) shredded, aged cheddar Sage
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) chopped, fresh Salt
- To taste Cracked Black Pepper
- To taste, freshly ground Pasta
- Your favourite kind Chicken
- In a large frying pan, melt butter and cook shallots until golden.
- Deglaze with wine. Reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cream and cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add sage. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked pasta and/or chicken.
SERVING SIZE: 4