Garlic Scape, Parsley Pesto
Submitted by: Sonja Leborgne - Weekly Winner of the '#MiniRecipeBC' Contest
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic scapes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a food processor buzz 1/2 cup each of walnuts & parmesan cheese.
- Remove the nuts & cheese. Next buzz 1 cup chopped parsley and 1/2 cup chopped garlic scapes
- add the cheese and nuts back to the processor
- add 1/2 cup olive oil and give a final buzz
- Season as needed.
- Share the garlic love around to everyone within a 100 km radius.
SERVING SIZE: 1