125 mL (½ cup) Cream
30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
1 L (4 cups) sliced Button Mushrooms
1 clove minced Garlic
15 mL (1 tbsp) chopped Fresh Parsley
With rind removed, 270 g round of cubed Salt
To taste Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and add mushrooms, garlic and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until golden. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with cream. Add mushroom mixture, then half of cheese.
4. Pour into a gratin dish or individual ramekins.
5. Cover with remaining cheese and bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
To learn more about dairy and dairy products, visit bcdairy.ca
|SERVING SIZE: 4|