- 125 mL (½ cup) Cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 1 L (4 cups) sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Eggs
- 1 round of Camembert cheese with rind removed, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and add mushrooms, garlic and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until golden. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with cream. Add mushroom mixture, then half of cubed cheese.
- Pour into a gratin dish or individual ramekins.
- Cover with remaining cheese and bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
For more recipes, visit bcdairy.ca