- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- A pinch of black truffle-infused sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of blood orange infused early harvest extra virgin olive oil
- ½ a bowl of radish microgreens
- ½ of sliced avocado
- half a cup of cubed/crumbled goat cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
- Place a small pan on the stove in medium heat. Add two and a half teaspoons of blood orange infused extra virgin olive oil in the pan until its sizzling. Meanwhile, prepare your omelet mix as instructed in the next step.
- Crack open 2 eggs into a regular-sized bowl. Add two teaspoons of milk, and a pinch of black truffle-infused sea salt for flavour and better taste. Using a fork, whisk all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Pour the egg mix from the bowl into the pan with sizzling oil. Let the egg cook until the sides and bottom begin to solidify.
- Once you notice that the bottom and sides have solidified, this indicates that the egg is strong enough to flip without breaking or splitting. Using an egg spatula flip the omelet upside down.
- Once both sides of the omelet are cooked, fill one half of the omelet with cheese, microgreens and sliced avocado.
For more recipes, visit www.directfood.store.