Red And Savoy Cabbage Salad
- 500 mL (2 cups) 10% cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) grainy mustard
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) honey
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 raw beet, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 small Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2.5 cm (1 inch) piece gingerroot, cut in tiny sticks
- Whip all dressing ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Toss with dressing. Check seasoning.
SERVING SIZE: 4