A fine-dining burger with no need for gooey toppings. Lean Beef burgers deliver an excellent source of protein, zinc and vitamin B12 – not to mention flavour!
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef Sirloin or Chuck
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- Lightly combine beef, bread crumbs, steak sauce, onion, egg, crumbled feta cheese and rosemary.
- Gently form into four 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat on lightly oiled grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until digital instant read thermometer inserted sideways into centre of each patty reads 160°F
Topper: Crumbled Feta, baby spinach leaves and shaved prosciutto
For more recipes, visit Make it Beef