- 12 jalapeño peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 3 links Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- ½ dry chorizo sausage, finely diced
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded sharp cheddar
- ¼ cup (60 mL) dry bread crumbs
- Heat fry pan on medium-high and add loose turkey sausage, chorizo sausage, shallot and red pepper.
- When turkey meat is browned, add cheddar and bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC). Line up the jalapeño halves on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop up the turkey sausage mixture and fill each jalapeno half, pressing firmly and dividing the filling evenly among the 24 halves.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve with assorted dips.
For more recipes, visit www.bcturkey.com