- 3 BC Ambrosia apples, juiced (or substitute 1 cup (236 mL) of apple cider)
- 1/3 cup (78 mL) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) Madras curry powder
- 2 ½ tbsps (37 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 BC Ambrosia apple, peeled and finely grated or minced
- 1 tsp (2 g) salt
- 3 BC Ambrosia apples, core removed, diced
- 2 large stalks of celery, sliced ⅛ “ (3 mm) thick
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced (tip: use a mandoline slicer)
- 4 cups (740 g) cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup (15 g) basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (15 g) cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (15 g) mint, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (38 g) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (50 g) raisins
- 1 ½ tsps (3 g) salt
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 BC Ambrosia apple, thinly sliced into half moons
- 15 yellow celery leaves (found in the center of the celery bunch)
- 1/3 cup (50 g) – Crumbled feta cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use. Can be stored in a sealed container for up to 7 days.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and season with the 1 ½ teaspoons of salt.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the mixture, reserving 3 tablespoons to drizzle around the salad after plating.
- Toss the vinaigrette and the salad mixture together until very well combined.
- Place the mixture in the center of a large bowl or platter. Garnish with sliced radishes, celery leaves, sliced BC Ambrosia apples.
- Crumble feta cheese on top and drizzle remaining vinaigrette around the salad.
For more recipes, visit www.bctree.com