- 125 mL (½ cup) Cream
- 60 mL (¼ cup) snipped Chives
- 2 or 3 beaten Eggs
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Butter
- 3 slices, Smoked Salmon
- 5 blanched fresh stalks of Asparagus
- 3 thin slices of Old Cheddar Salt
- To taste Cracked Black Pepper
- In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold in chives and set aside.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs until almost set.
- In centre of omelette, place salmon, asparagus and cheese. Fold in each side of omelette and slide onto a plate.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Top with a dollop of chive cream.
To learn more about dairy and dairy products, visit bcdairy.ca