- Eggs – 3, large
- Butter – 1/3 cup, melted
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Vanilla – 1 tsp.
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Milk – 2-1/2 cups, divided
- White Bread, day old – 8 cups, cubed
- White Chocolate – 3/4 cup, chopped or chips
- BC Raspberries – 1 cup, fresh or frozen
- Brown Sugar – 3 tbsps.
- Whipping Cream – 1 cup
- Icing Sugar – 1 tbsps.
- BC Raspberries – Fresh, whole for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix in 2 cups of milk. Add bread cubes and mix well; make sure all milk is absorbed.
- Spread 1/3 of the bread mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish; press down firmly.
- Sprinkle half the chocolate and half the raspberries over the bread mixture. Top with another 1/3 of the bread mixture; spread evenly and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate and raspberries. Spread remaining bread mixture on top and press down firmly. Pour remaining 1/2 cup of milk over top. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until pudding is set and top is golden.
- In a small bowl, whip cream until slightly thickened, add icing sugar; beat until soft peaks form.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream; garnish with whole berries.
For more delicious recipes, visit BC Raspberry Industry Development Council