Honeyed Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
- 4 to 6 large cloves, or ½ Garlic
- 2 cups (500ml) pulp Pumpkins
- 6 cups (1½ L) Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Honey
- ½ tsp (2mL) Cilantro
- ½ cup (125mL) Cream
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place ½ garlic bulb on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Peel garlic and purée in food processor with remaining ingredients, except cream, until smooth.
- In saucepan, heat pumpkin mixture over medium heat while stirring.
- Bring to boil and stir in cream.
- Remove soup from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish each bowl with toasted pumpkin seeds.
SERVING SIZE: 4 to 6