- 3/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries/Craisins
- 1/2 cup raisins 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Place parchment paper onto cookie sheets.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, milk, egg and vanilla until light and beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture. Mix well. Stir in oats, craisins, and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
For more recipes, visit bccranberries.com