- 1 cup (150 g) Frozen BC Blueberries
- ½ cup (75 g) Shredded unsweetened coconut, plus extra ¾ cup for coating
- ½ cup (75 g) Pitted dates, chopped
- ½ cup (30 g) Unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup (25 g) Dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) Sunflower or nut butter
- ¼ cup (25 g) Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (25 g) Flax seeds
- 2 tbsp (25 g) Hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Coconut oil or softened butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp (pinch) Salt
- In a food processor fitted with the S blade, pulse all the ingredients (scrape down the sides every few pulses) until combined into a crumbly mixture, but not pureed.
- Remove blade and refrigerate for 15 minutes if mixture seems too moist.
- Moisten fingers with water and form into 1½ inch bite size balls.
- Roll in shredded unsweetened coconut to coat.
For more recipes, visit bcblueberry.com and follow @bcblueberries on social.