- ½ cup (80 g) Almonds, whole or sliced
- 1 cup (150 g) Dates, pitted and chopped
- ¾ cup (120 g) Unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Maple syrup
- 1 tsp (15 ml) Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (15 ml) Orange zest, finely grated
- ⅛ tsp (pinch) Salt
- 1.5 cups (225 g) Frozen BC Blueberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) Plain 11% Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Orange zest, finely grated
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Orange juice, fresh
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9” pie dish with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until finely ground, but not a paste. Add the dates, coconut, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, orange zest and salt, pulse until finely ground.
- Press crust to the bottom and sides of the lined pie dish and set aside at room temperature.
- In a blender puree the blueberries, yogurt, maple syrup, cream cheese, whipping cream, orange zest and orange juice until a smooth consistency.
- Pour filling into the pie dish and freeze, for about 2-3 hours.
Once frozen, remove parchment paper to slice. Top with thawed frozen blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup. Best enjoyed within 3-8 hours.
For more recipes, visit bcblueberry.com and follow @bcblueberries on social.