- flour – 2 cups
- mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
- milk – 1 cup
- sugar – 1 tbsp
- BC Raspberry jam or jelly – 1 cup
- Combine flour, mayonnaise, milk and sugar. Mix well.
- Put a layer of batter in greased muffin pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of BC Raspberry jam or jelly, then top with another layer of batter. Stir lightly to distribute jam
- Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Should be golden brown.
- May be reheated, wrapped in foil.
For more delicious recipes, visit BC Raspberry Industry Development Council