Enjoy these sweet blueberry crepes with a creamy honey yogurt sauce. These crepes can be made with any fruit berries that you may have in the fridge. The flavor combinations are endless as they can be made sweet or savory!
- 2 Large Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Goat’s Milk
- 2 Tbs Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ Tbs Himalayan Salt
Crepe Filling Ingredients
- 3 Cups Blueberries
- 2 Tbs Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Orange zest
- 1 Cup Goat Yogurt
- 2 Tbs Honey
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, coconut flour, goat milk, coconut oil and salt until smooth. Make sure there are no clumps of flour. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- While the batter is refrigerating, heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium high. Add in blueberries, brown sugar, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir.
- Cook until the blueberries are soft and tender, stirring occasionally around 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has thicken and a sauce has formed.
- While the sauce is thickening heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop a ¼ cup of crepe batter to the skillet and swirl the batter to cover the skillet.
- Cook batter for about 2 minutes or until lightly brown. When the edges are crisp and the middle of the crepe is cooked, gently using a non-stick spatula flip the crepe upside down. Cook for 1 minute. Place aside on a plate.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remaining crepe batter.
- In a medium bowl whisk goat yogurt, honey and orange zest together to make a cream sauce.
- Heat the medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Gently place 1 crepe in the skillet and add 3 tablespoons of the blueberry jam sauce on the edge of the crepe going towards the center.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the honey yogurt sauce over top of the blueberry jam sauce.
- Fold crepe without the sauce in half. Gently fold half into a third. Leave in skillet for 30 seconds to a minute to warm though.
- Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Drizzle the remaining honey yogurt sauce on top and add blueberries or whip cream as optional garnish.