15 mL (1 tbsp) Butter
30 mL (2 tbsp) Sugar
500 mL (2 cups) Apples
6 small store-bought, or home made Crêpes
250 mL (1 cup) Whipping Cream
15 mL (1 tbsp) Icing Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
2. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar. Add apples and cook until golden. Cool.
3. Fold crêpes in muffin tins like a flower. Sprinkle with 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar. Bake until golden. Remove from oven and cool.
4. In a large bowl, whip cream with icing sugar.
5. Add 2/3 of apples and stir well.
6. Arrange crepe flower cups on serving plates. Spoon Apple Cream into each one. Top with remaining apples. Dust with icing sugar.
To learn more about dairy and dairy products, visit bcdairy.ca
|SERVING SIZE: 6|