- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Butter
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Sugar
- 500 mL (2 cups) Apples
- 6 small store-bought, or home made Crêpes
- 250 mL (1 cup) Whipping Cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar. Add apples and cook until golden. Cool.
- Fold crêpes in muffin tins like a flower. Sprinkle with 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar. Bake until golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a large bowl, whip cream with icing sugar.
- Add 2/3 of apples and stir well.
- Arrange crepe flower cups on serving plates. Spoon Apple Cream into each one. Top with remaining apples. Dust with icing sugar.
For more recipes, visit bcdairy.ca