Deviled Egg Pumpkins
Recipe developed in collaboration with @kayleshapenner
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp. Paprika + more for seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring saucepan to a roaring boil, then turn off the heat, leaving saucepan on the element.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place eggs in cold water and then peel.
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out yolks.
- Add egg yolks in a bowl and mix with mustard, mayonnaise and paprika Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place egg yolk mixture into a plastic bag and cut the corner. Pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg whites. Season with paprika.
- Top with a slice of chive to make the stem of the pumpkin
SERVING SIZE: 4-6