Mini Pumpkin Cheese Balls
Recipe developed in collaboration with @kayleshapenner
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, chilled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar crackers, crushed
- Round crackers for serving
- 1 Celery stalk
- Salt and pepper
- Mix cheeses in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll cheese mix into balls and refrigerate until they harden into shape.
- Roll cheese balls into crushed crackers.
- Slice celery stalk into small strips to make the pumpkin stalk.
- Top with a small slice of celery to make the stalk.
- Serve on a round cracker.
SERVING SIZE: 4-6