Get cozy in the Fall – enjoy these tasty apple muffins with a glass of milk and a book!
- 2 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white sugar
- 2 BC Tree Fruits apples, grated
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries or raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly spray muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, all spice and salt. Mix to combine well.
- In separate large mixing bowl, blend egg until frothy. Stir in all remaining ingredients and blend well to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir gently until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
For more recipes, visit www.bctree.com