- 500 mL (2 cups) Whipping Cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Butter
- 6 sliced Sugar
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) plus 60 mL (¼ cup) Cinnamon
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Milk Chocolate
- 250 mL (1 cup) chopped Crêpes
- In a large non-stick frying pan, melt butter and place banana slices. Sprinkle with 30 mL (2 tbsp) sugar and the cinnamon. Cook to caramelize for about 5 minutes, stirring. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a saucepan, heat 125 mL (½ cup) of cream. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whip remaining cream with remaining sugar. Reheat crêpes.
- On a platter, spread a crêpe with chocolate cream and top with caramelized bananas; continue for 2 more layers and top with last crêpe and whipped cream.
- Cut into wedges, sprinkle with more cinnamon and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
For more recipes, visit bcdairy.ca