A super simple way to recreate the classic. Pickles made overnight!
- 2 bags mini cucumbers
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard seed
- 1 bay leaf
- Optional for spicier pickles, a single Hot Pepper (1 per jar)
- In a sealable jar, place as many mini cucumbers as possible (add 1 hot pepper if you want pickles with a little kick).
- In a separate pot, bring vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard seed and bay leaf to boil.
- When sugar and salt are dissolved, pour pickling liquid inside jar and seal.
- Refrigerate overnight.
For more delicious recipes visit www.windsetfarms.com